>> Study Abroad
>> Study in Europe
Top Engineering Colleges in Europe
Engineering Degrees offer and open up a plethora of dynamic options for aspiring students who want to pursue Engineering in Europe with exciting and awarding career prospects to match. Studying engineering has its own share of benefits. For one, there is a whole world of options to choose from.
- ETH Zurich: One of the best engineering colleges in Europe is the ETH Zurich-Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich. The college is the heir to the Federal Polytechnic Institute set up in 1855. Today, the college is one of the most prestigious universities of the world. In fact. Einstein received his diploma here in 1901, and you are eligible if you are a Matura (Matriculate).
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne, Switzerland:
- ENS Paris: One of the best universities not only in France but entire Europe, and ranking first according to the Times Higher Education Supplement. Founded, in 1794, it has been a national legend in imparting quality education in the field of engineering.It has a very huge role in training the future leaders in both public and private sector and some 2300 students, 650 Doctoral researches are served by a faculty of 800 across 3 Paris Campuses.
- Delft University of Technology
- Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France: It boasts of economists Alfred Sauvy and Jean Tirole as its alumni.
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark: Founded in 1479, and being the oldest and largest in Denmark, it has a student body of 37,000, including 2300 international students. It has produced 8 Nobel Prize Winners. It aims to prepare students for jobs in public and private sectors, to achieve this; the university covers specific skills and scientific methods and pays huge attention to the daily work of academic and scientific staff.
- Heidelberg University, Germany: Founded in 1386 and Germany's oldest university, it is one of the strongest research institutions in the European region. It plays a huge role in the scientific communities of the world in terms of education and promoting early career prospects. It has over 30,000 students enrolled in 12 faculties, with over 160 degree programs.
- Technical University of Munich, Munich
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Politecnico di Milano
These are some of the top colleges that impart quality education with excellent career opportunities and the eligibility criteria being Mature(Matriculation) for getting a Bachelor's Degree and B.SC degree for postgraduate and Doctoral programs after completing Bachelors.
The type of engineering degree you choose combined with the place you graduate from and the work experience all comes in handy when determining your annual pay package. On an average, good engineers easily earn around $100,000 a year, if not more. However, some engineers might want to go into mechanics while others might want to chalk out nitty-gritty of some other things.
Your love to study electronics engineering will help you play an important role in developing micro technologies of the future. Choosing a civil engineering specialty on the other hand, contribute to improve the infrastructure. The choice is yours, with ample opportunities, courses and top Universities galore. \\
Study in Europe