MBA FROM GERMANY
An MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is a postgraduate degree offered to students who wish to learn and perfect the art of Business and Management. In today's day and age, an MBA degree serves as a boost to advancing one's career. There are many choices of MBA Programs and the challenge is to find that Mr. Right which relates to you.
Why MBA From Germany?
- As far as industry is concerned, Germany leads the pack in Europe, is ranked one of the best in the world for their MBA program.
- Being one of the few developed countries, it has set a name for itself in the fields of Engineering, Science, Business and Management. Thus after an MBA the job prospects are varied, finding one which suites your interest will not be hard.
- Other than the presence of all major companies in every field, the atmosphere in Germany is one that stimulates the mind to perform better.
Best Places to do an MBA in Germany
1. EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (ESMT), BERLIN:
I. Strong Academic degree.
II. Minimum of 3 years of work experience.
III. Good GMAT scores.
IV. 2 Letters of Recommendation.
V. 4 Essays.
2. MANNHEIM BUSINESS SCHOOL:
- An International Private University located at Berlin, Germany with Research oriented
Faculty from Harvard, Stanford and Wharton.
- Founded by 25 leading German companies, this School has created a big name for itself
in the Business Sector and is well known for its MBA Program.
- It provides a full-time MBA (1 year) and an Executive MBA (18 months) concentrating
on Management Proficiency, Leadership challenges, International Technology and
- While scholarship is provided based on merit, the price of the entire course is relatively low (when compared to other business schools).
I. An outstanding first degree.
II. Minimum 3 years of work experience.
III. Excellent scores in TOEFL or IELTS.
IV. GMAT score of minimum 600.
3. WHU - OTTO BEISHEIM GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- A Public business school of the University of Mannheim located in Mannheim, Germany; it is the only school in Germany to be awarded accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- The course has been crafted to create future leaders. Other than its excellent curriculum, the faculty present are also the best in the business.
- The Mannheim's MBA can be pursued either Full-time (1 year) or Part-time (2 years) concentrating on 5 International tracks namely German, Eurasian, European, Transatlantic and Global track.
- It also offers an Executive MBA (2 years) which focuses solely on business skills development and leadership qualities.
I. A strong first degree.
II. Minimum 2 years of work experience.
III. 1 Letter of Recommendation.
IV. TOEFL scores >100 (Internet based) and >250 (Computer based).
V. GMAT scores >600.
- A Private Business school located at Vallendar, Germany; it offers one of the best joint
European MBA programs through its association with Kellogg School of Management,
- It offers a Full-time MBA Program, an Executive MBA and an MBA Immersion Global
Study Program focusing strongly on Leadership and Personal development.
- This School is known for its excellent Placements and has made many dreams a reality.
BONUS POINTS OF PURSUING AN MBA IN GERMANY:
- Germany is a country populated by people of various races and ethnicity. This allows for a diverse education with expanded worldly views.
- The experiences gained through networking and connecting with various students from all parts of the globe will help in self develop