Last Updated: April 07, 2021
Top Institutions in Ukriane
Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe and has Kyiv as its capital. This country is mainly comprised of Christians and Russians but has a large population of International students that exceed 80,000 in number.
It focuses on education and believes in providing equal education to all at a cheaper rate due to which there is a large influx of students in the country. The courses are cheaper when compared to other European countries along with a relatively cheaper living expense which is ideal for students since there is no decrease in the quality of education provided.
The country has a few many colleges and universities that focus on Medicine, Engineering, MBA, Arts, etc and they also offer specializations in the different fields along with opportunities to do internships and career prospects for local and international students alike.
Ukraine is one of the most sought-after places when it comes to the study of medicine. Attaining a medical degree from Ukraine makes the student eligible to practice anywhere in the world. The country offers degrees in general medicine, pediatrics, pharmacy, nursing, dentistry, and surgery through MBBs, MD, and other degrees.
One of the reasons due to which the country is gaining international attention for the medical study is due to the fact that they do not have any entrance examinations. The universities do not require any donations either since it is funded generously by the government and hence also has good infrastructure and other facilities. But unlike most countries, the minimum time required to get an MBBS degree is 5.8 years.
→ Zaporozhye State Medical University
This is one of top-ranked universities in the country and offers pre-university, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses in medical education. The university has its own training facilities and is one of the best places for supplying technical material in Ukraine.
Cost of Education
Documents Required for University
|Course|| Fee for Ukrainian/ Russian Medium of Instruction||Fee for English Medium of Instruction|
|Medicine 1-3 years||3100.00 USD||4500.00 USD|
|Medicine 4-6 years||3450.00 USD||5000.00 USD|
|Dentistry 1-2 years||3500.00 USD||4500.00 USD|
|Dentistry 3-5 years||3950.00 USD||4850.00 USD|
|Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy||3000.00 USD||4300.00 USD|
All the documents produced in the university should be attested by a Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy.
- National Passport- both original and a copy.
- Educational Certifications till date- both original and copies.
- Medical Certificate issued at least within 2 months prior to reaching Ukraine.
- Health Insurance.
- Contract of liability insurance.
- 8 photographs in passport size.
- An agreement for Medical examination at the University Clinic.
→ Odessa National Medical University
The Odessa National Medical University is situated in Odessa and offers bachelor degrees, masters degrees and doctorate degrees in different medical fields. They are characterized by their low fee structure, use of modern equipment, experienced staff and the European standard of teaching they uphold.
Cost of Education
|Course||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|General Medicine||4400 USD||4550 USD||4770 USD||5120 USD||5460 USD||5800 USD|
|Dentistry/ Stomatology||5120 USD||5230 USD||5340 USD||5570 USD||6030 USD||-|
|Pediatrics||4400 USD||4550 USD||4770 USD||5120 USD||5460 USD||5800 USD|
|Pharmacy- B. Pharma||3980 USD||4090 USD||4210 USD||4230 USD||4550 USD||-|
- Undergraduate Programs- Students must have studied Biology, Chemistry and Physics at the school level. They do not have any grade point that the student must have achieved in order to apply for admission.
- Medical Postgraduate/ Clinical Residency- Students must have a MBBS, MD, or BDS degree along with transcripts from their place of education. They must have a certificate of internship and a certificate of Residency completion.
→ Bogomolets National Medical University
This institution focuses on providing higher medical education, along with the opportunity for involving oneself in methodical and humanitarian activities. They offer courses within 4 departments including General Medicine, Pediatrics, Preventive Care and other programs.
Cost of Education
|Medical Care||3300.00 USD|
|Medical Care in English||4300.00 USD|
|Dentistry in English||4500.00 USD|
|Pharmacy in English||4000.00 USD|
- Student should have completed 12th from a regular board.
- Student must have at least 50 % grades in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Studying for MBA in Ukraine is a common choice for students since it is the cheapest place in Europe that can provide students with an MBA Degree without compromising on quality. The degree that is received in Ukraine is accepted all over the world. Students with any bachelor’s degree can apply for this 2-year choice.
→ International Institute of Business- IIB
This institute came into place in 1993 and since then has been immersed in providing the perfect education required to shape entrepreneurs and business executives. They offer Executive MBA, Ukranian MBA, General MBA, and International MBA as their courses along with courses like Diploma in Professional Marketing, and Production Management.
Cost of Study
|Course||Tuition Fee||Registration Fee|
|Executive MBA||529,900 UAH||10,000 UAH|
|General MBA||294,900 UAH||5000 UAH|
|Ukrainian MBA||149,900 UAH||3000 UAH|
|International MBA||13,900 UAH||124,000 UAH|
- Executive MBA- 5 years of experience in management positions and a bachelors/ masters degree.
- General MBA- 3 years of experience in management positions along with a higher education qualification like bachelors/ masters. Students should also bring their completed admission form, copy of their international passport, copy of their diploma along with an extract from it and one color photograph and one digital photograph.
- Ukrainian MBA- Student should have a bachelors/ masters degree in any specialty and work experience for 3 years. They should submit their application documents and will have to take the introductory test and interview.
- International MBA- Students should have at least 5 years of management experience and must have completed higher education. IELTS or TOEFL is optional but it is recommended.
→ Kyiv Mohyla Business School
The business school was found in 1999 as a part of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy which is one of the oldest universities in Europe and contains MBA programs, Strategic Programs, Executive Developmental Programs along with Corporate Programs. The courses are for a duration of 2 years.
Cost of Study
|Executive MBA||590,000 UAH|
|President’s MBA||940,000 UAH|
|Agrifood MBA||590,000 UAH|
|Master in Business Analytics and Finance||390,000 UAH|
→ International Management Institute
This university has been established in 1989 and they offer MBA and SE MBA where the MBA deals with Executive MBA only.
Cost of Study
|Course||Fee||Additional Amount||Caters to|
|Executive MBA||529,800||4700 USD||Business owners|
|Senior Executive MBA||686,800 UAH||4700 USD||Business Owners|
C-level Executives with 5 years of experience
→ Khmelnitskyi National University
This university is situated in Khmelnytskyi and was established in 1962 as a department of the Printing Institute and since has grown into the giant name that it is now. They offer programs in Electronics and telecommunications, Information technologies, Management and Administration, Humanities, Law, Social and behavioral science, and culture and arts. The duration of the courses range from 4 to 6 years.
Cost of Study
- Humanities and Pedagogics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Programming, Computer and telecommunication systems
- Technology and Design
- International Relations
- Distance Studies, Pre-university and post-university training.
The average cost of studying in Khmelnytskyi is 2500 USD for a year.
→ Poltava National Technical University
This institution is situated in the modern East European city of Ukraine and offers Architectural, Construction, Electromechanical, Information and Telecommunication Technology related courses each with a duration of 1 year.
Cost of Study
- Architectural Course- includes fine arts, arts and crafts in the Bachelor’s degree and building and construction architecture, city-planning, architectural environment design, fine arts, and arts and crafts in the Master’s degree.
- Construction Course- includes metal, wooden and plastic constructions, architecture and urban development, reinforced concrete and masonry contractures and strength of materials, Highways, Geodesy and Architecture of Rural Buildings, Organization and Technologies of construction and Occupational Safety along with Structural Mechanics.
- Electromechanical Course- includes Lifting, Building, Road and Amelioration Machines, Machine-Building Technologies, Automobile and Automobile Services, Electromechanical Automation Systems and Electric Drive.
→ Kharkiv National University of Arts
This university is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine dealing with the study of music and theatre with a combined approach of creativity and science. They offer courses under the different departments for Performing and Musicology, Orchestra, and Theater. The duration of the course is 4 years in all.
Courses under Each Faculty
Cost of Study
- Faculty of Performing and Musicology
- TNA Master- Piano, Organ
- TNA Master- Academic Singing
- TNA Master- Choral Conducting
- TNA Master- Composition
- TNA Master-Musicology
- Orchestral Faculty
- TNA Master- Orchestral Strings
- TNA Master- Orchestral Wind and Percussion Instruments
- TNA Master- Folk Instruments of Ukraine
- ONP Master- Opera and Symphony Conducting
- ONP Master- Musical Art of Variety and Jazz Vocal
- ONP Master- Musical Art of Variety and Jazz Instrumentalists
- Theater Faculty
- ONP Master- Acting Drama Theater
- ONP Master- Acting Art of Puppet Theater
- ONP Master- Directing Drama Theater
- ONP Master- Directing Puppet Theater
- ONP Master- Theater Studies
The tuition fee for the courses delivered in English medium is 3800 USD and in the Russian medium is 3000 USD.